
Picture source
Spooky.
(For some other creepy Friday the 13th "things", check this out)
I should have probably realized this earlier, and arranged my trip so I am traveling northbound (on the parking lot normally known as I-95) either yesterday the 12th or tomorrow the 14th.
Because I have a sneaky suspicion that everything that is going to go wrong today will.
I am not really a clean freak. Or a neat freak. I just like things to be straight and organized, especially when I return from a weekend trip away. My goal last night was to straighten the house, pull out some special things we wanted to pack, go to dinner with some great friends, drink, come home and hit the bed. Last night our friends came over earlier than I expected, and it was wonderful to see them! The boys played some pool while us girls got caught up. We eventually went to dinner and a bar (unfortunately, it was not this restaurant, which I was looking forward to), had a great time, and ended up back home a little after 1:00 am (LATE)!
But I didn't get to straighten my house. I am now up at 6:00 am (and I am blogging, rather than cleaning and packing, so I guess that shows you where my priorities are, really). My intention is to get everything done before we are supposed to leave at 9. OMG, I have been sitting here for almost an hour drinking my (decaf) coffee (pointless), and I haven't done anything yet! Better get a move on. Let's see if I can make that happen!
Hope you all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

Safe travels and have a great time!!
ReplyDeleteMy boss, the Dean of the school, took the staff out to Bistro 27 for Christmas last year and it was delish. Hope you can get to go soon!
ReplyDelete