Well, I have survived the whirlwind that was this past weekend. As I have mentioned before, my best friend Lust was getting married. And it al went off without a hitch. Pretty much one of the best weddings ever - perfect weather, everything/everyone was running on time, no embarrassing situations, no one got too drunk (until after the wedding), the whole gang was there - it really was super successful, in my opinion.
And pretty. The venue was amazing, the colors/flowers/dresses/everything Lust picked out was just beautiful. And Lust herself was beautiful. She wore this amazing halter top dress with a dropped waist that would look questionable on most women, but it showed off her spectacular figure and really was so much more than flattering on her. Even if JK (the other bridesmaid) and myself made her lie down in the backseat on the short ride from the hotel to the venue. I know, we're mean. But, on the positive side, Lust's dress stayed wrinkle-free. Success.
As the group of us were dancing our asses off, I was watching the photographer shoot pictures of the whole gang. And I was thinking of how we have pictures from so many other weddings, and how we'll be all together for JK's wedding in February. How lucky am I to have a group of core friends from middle school and high school that are still so close, 10 years after graduation? It really is amazing, and I hope that these women will still be celebrating all kinds of events with me for many years to come.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I live for comments! Seriously! I pink-puffy heart them. And you too! Thanks for reading! oxo kp