My body aches because I need to do SOME kind of exercising, and the aforementioned work and exhaustion is prohibiting that.
I haven't done laundry or housework in 2 weeks. Thankfully, the Hubs has, but that doesn't stop me from being anxious and feeling like I should do something around the house.
I am in the middle of some super stupid bullshit drama. Don't ask. It's involved and stupid and emotionally sucking the life out of me.
It's almost 8 pm on a Monday night, and I am still at work, with no intentions of leaving anytime soon, and just a sad little granola bar for sustinence.
Thought that just shot through my brain and literally made me freeze and panic --- Did I DVR "Secre.t Lif.e of the American Teenager" tonight?
Has it ever occured to me that maybe I am so screwed up because my priorities are seriously out of whack?
Yes, but I don't care.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I live for comments! Seriously! I pink-puffy heart them. And you too! Thanks for reading! oxo kp