Today, I was getting dressed in the limited amount of clothes I own that actually cover my increasingly growing ass*. And I found a sweater towards the back of my closet.
And I thought to myself, HEY, I haven't worn this in a long ass time. I will try to squeeze myself into this.
And I do. And it is a little snug, but it works.
So I check with the Hubs, who is a doll and says I look great.
And I saunter off to work. JOY.
I work for half the day. Until temptation builds and builds, and I cave. I head down to the kitchen to get one of the delicious brownies** some jerk one brought in.
While chatting it up with a colleague, I devour my most delicious brownie.
I turn to leave, and my coworker informs me that there is, in fact, a decent sized hole*** in the back of my sweater.
AWESOME. ****
Now I remember why it is stuffed in the back of my closet.
* I know.
** I KNOW.
*** decent sized = dime sized
**** This whole story is basically what my life has been like for this past week. The Hubs and I came home from JK's wedding this weekend, and we had a wonderful time, it was an amazing wedding (hopefully will post about that later), and we survived a weekend without the WeeOne. Because JK's wedding was in beautiful North Carolina, we had a long drive, and there was no time to relax. I have already worked 59 hours this week as of right this minute, and I am exhausted. My 28 posts in 28 days experiment obviously failed, but considering everything on my plate, I'd say I fared well. With any luck, I will get some sleep and recover this weekend, and hopefully be back to my superwoman-self soon. HA.

Hole-y sweater or not... you're totally together. :)
ReplyDeleteHysterical. I am currently wearing jeans that are in the neighborhood of 8 years old and about to crumble to pieces and i just looked at myself in a mirror and cringed. I hope it makes you feel better.
ReplyDeleteHaha, this is awesome!!! Cracked up!
ReplyDelete